Let's Collab for the Holidays
Update: This year's holiday collab is now live, as seen above. Thank you for your participation!
Now that the holiday season is officially here, it's time to get ready for this year's holiday collaboration video. As you can see above, the first collab was a huge success — and I'd like to keep the tradition going. Of course, this can only happen with your participation.
If you would like to be a part of this year's collab, all you have to do is record a short clip of yourself (preferably less than 60 seconds) talking about one of the following:
• Something you are thankful for this year
• A favorite gift that you've given in the past
• Your primary goal for 2016
Because consistency is important in this collab, please keep these tips in mind:
• Your video must be recorded in landscape orientation
• No background music is allowed, as I will be providing the soundtrack
• 720p video is the minimum resolution, but 1080p is recommended
• Do not include titles, lower-thirds or text of any kind
Once your clip is recorded, upload it to Dropbox (sign up here) and provide your download URL in the form below. If you need help with this, please feel free to ask.
Good luck, everyone! I can't wait to see the final outcome.
A YouTube Holiday 2015
Important: The deadline for video submissions is December 15th.