A YouTube Holiday 2016
Now that the holidays have arrived, it's time to start thinking about our third annual holiday collaboration video. Like last year, this is the community's chance to come together and make something to look back on and be proud of. But of course, this can only happen if we get enough participants. If you're interested, please continue reading.
Joining in on the collaboration is easy! All you have to do is record a short clip of yourself (preferably less than 60 seconds) and talk about one of the following:
- A favorite memory of yours from 2016
- One gift you are asking for this year
- Something you would like to accomplish in 2017
Because consistency is important in this collaboration, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Your video must be recorded in landscape orientation
- No background music is allowed, as I will be providing the soundtrack
- 720p video is the minimum resolution, but 1080p is recommended
- Do not include titles, lower-thirds or text of any kind
Once your clip is recorded, upload it to Dropbox (sign up here) and provide your download URL in the form below. If you need help with this, please feel free to ask. You can also watch last year's video for reference of what to expect.
Good luck, everyone! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Important: The deadline for video submissions is Thursday, December 15.