Thanksgiving has come and gone, and you know what that means. It's time to go all in for the Christmas season! Like previous years, I would love to have the community come together and create yet another collaboration video. This is our annual chance to make something to be proud of and look back on for years to come. After all, isn't that what the holidays are about? It's important to preserve memories.
Getting featured in the collaboration is easy! All you need to do is record a short video of yourself (preferably less than 60 seconds in length) talking about one of the following:
- A favorite holiday memory that's important to you
- Something you would like to accomplish in 2018
- One gift you are hoping for this holiday
As always, consistency is important. When recording your video, please keep the following in mind:
- Videos recorded in portrait orientation will not be accepted
- No background music is allowed, as I will be providing the soundtrack
- Try to record in a quiet, distraction-free environment
- 720p video is the minimum resolution, but 1080p is recommended
- Do not include titles, lower-thirds or text of any kind
Once your clip is recorded, upload it to Dropbox (sign up for free here) and provide your download URL in the form below. If you need help with this, please feel free to ask. You can also last year's video to get an idea to expect from the final video.
Best of luck, everyone! I can't wait to see what you come up with.
IMPORTANT: All videos must be submitted by Wednesday, December 20.